Trokar EWG Worm Hook
- Three-Sided Hook Point: that penetrates much faster than other point shapes, allowing for dramatically increased hook-up ratios. The three facets of the Trokar point are precisely and symetrically ground for consistent performance.
- Low-Profile Barb: designed for easier penetration, yet ultimate holding power. The precise angle of the barb was determined using highly specific geometric calculations.
- Ultra Clean, Cold-Forged, High Carbon Steel: with increased carbon content and reduced impurities adds higher tensile strength. The steel then undergoes a unique heat-treating process that imparts just the right amount of flex to resist breaking.
- Bolstered Wire Diameter: giving serious anglers a stouter hook that allows for aggressive hook-sets and intense fights.
- Tempering Process: specifically tailored to manipulate the molecular structure of the Q741 wire, bringing out the maximum strength potential of the ultra-high carbon steel.